5Ways Filmstrip_4 2012, large format ink jet print, 110 cm x 110 cm
View more large-format prints images HERE
Sandra Crisp studied MA Printmaking Wimbledon School of Art, London. She now works mainly with digital media, including moving image projects and large-format digital collage. Her approach is ‘low-tech’ and practice takes place within small corners of image editing, animation or video process (off-the shelf/ ubiquitous, and free). Projects use screen-based images that are continually cut & pasted, recycled, re-drawn and erased over time. Sandra lives and works in London.
Tales from the City (1 minute) moving image project uses 3D modelling, the artists’ own snapshots captured in the urban environment and appropriated images taken from on-line & aerial mapping….
Click HERE to view the project.
(Above, left) Tales From the City (1 minute), digital video projection. (right) The Bigger Picture archival ink jet print 110 cm x 110 cm. Installation: This ‘Me’ of Mine at Ipswich Art School Gallery, Suffolk. Photo Credit: A Borgeth
On the blog
- December 21, 2013 Book Launch
- October 4 2013 >>Rewind|Hastings|Coastal Currents
- September 24, 2013 Ipswich Art School Gallery, 21 September
- April 18, 2013 Print International Opening at Oriel Wrecsam North Wales
- March 15, 2013 This ‘Me’ of Mine opens at APT Deptford, London
- Jan 21, 2013 Interview with Jane Boyer ’Memory Surfaces